Catherine started the firm in May 2021.
Catherine is an experienced paralegal in several different areas of law including immigration, family law, personal injury law, and criminal defense. Prior to starting at the firm, Catherine has work experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry, non-profit and faith-based businesses, as well as several years of travel experience and studying spanish.
Catherine’s immigration experience focuses primarily on immigration applications for permanent residence, naturalization, fiance visa, employment authorization card etc. This includes:
- Helping and assisting clients with the immigration process;
- Drafting immigration applications and gathering all necessary documentation;
- Staying up to date on all the new immigration laws and regulations.
Catherine’s Personal injury experience is in assisting clients with their personal injury claims.
- Assisting clients with gathering all the proper documents
- Drafting pleadings and discovery documents, demand letters, medical records etc.
Catherine has experience in Family law focusing on uncontested and contested divorce including child custody.
- Assisting clients in gathering all the proper information
- drafting divorce documents such as discovery documents, complaints, marriage dissolution agreement, etc
Catherine is dedicated to assisting the clients with whatever needs that come up even in the most unexpected situations.
- Sexual harassment/discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal Defense – DUI, Traffic tickets,
- Rutgers University, Paralegal Certification, 2019
- Dallas Baptist University, B.B.A., 2015.
Catherine is a certified paralegal